I think I am going to change my tactic....

creditmess

I am thinking of disputing one or at the most 2 items with one letter, but send many letters in the same time...

what do you guys think?

So like if I have 10 items, I would send 5 letters each listing 2 items..and send them all in the same time... all at once...

thoughts???

[Edit by creditmess on Wednesday, April 23, 2003 @ 07:08 PM]

So they can add another 15 days even if the investigations are for different items? I thought they can add 15 days only if you keep disputing the same item before the 30 days hit?

morrow, I was hoping I could get it done faster. LIke 10 items, all at once...thought they could look at it better if I have 1-2 items instead of 8 at once in one letter.

One good thing about doing them all at once is they may miss a couple. I disputed 14 items(3 were duplicates) on EQ for DH and they didn't put all of them in dispute. They actually missed 4 of them and the 30 days is up. They didn't actually respond in time for any of them so I sent the over 30 day letter. They have since verified 2, updated 2 and deleted 6. They still have done nothing with the other 4. Waiting to get the green card back for "over 30 day letter" and then I will have DH call them and tell them to delete all of them because they didn't complete in 30.

Good luck! It seems to be a lot of trial and error. Try one thing and if that doesn't work just try something different. Eventually you will find what works best for you.

paw67

Actually, TU pulled that one on me today!

I sent my dispute letters last month with results due back tomorrow, then I disputed some small stuff online last week.

I called TU today to see what my results were from my written disputes and they told me that they were adding on another 15-days because I added more disputes!

Had I paid attention in class I would have noticed this and wouldnt have disputed online. :(

Honestly, Im not really bothered by it. When I spoke to them today asking for my results, they gave me them. Almost EVERY thing that I disputed was updated, everything else was still investigating.

I was really thrilled. I can stand to wait another 2 weeks for my official results! ;)