A boo boo

Xanathos

I was cleaning out my wallet today, and I came across all the Certified mail receipts from the post office from the disputes I sent out.. It has $0.00 listed under the "Return receipt fee" portion.. which I'm guessing means I won't get green cards back. Waste of cash, I'm thinking.

But is there any way I can check or verify when a letter made it to the CRA's since I'm not getting a green card? First round of disputes.. knew I'd screw it up somehow.. well.. or at the least forget to check and make sure the clerk had it right when I said I wanted to send it certified return receipt *mutter*.

Hard to gauge where I'm at on the 30 day clock, I'm guessing..

Thanks a lot :). Was starting to get worried I had nothing that would "work" as proof that 30 days expired if it comes to that point.. though TU has been pretty damn quick to remove some stuff.. the other 2 places are lagging.