Post Office screwed me!!! AGGHH!!

creditmess

So I get home last night and I get my mail and what do I see? I letter than I send to TU (CRRR) which I paid for...with a big stamp saying "Returned for Postage"

WTF?!?! I paid for it... now I look at the envelope and it has $0.00 on the fee sticker.

Now I have to wait till monday, go to the post office and show them that I paid for the damn thing. This especially pisses me off because I was waiting for the green slip for this letter, and now find out that they didn't put a postage on it!!

sorry had to vent...

Could have been worse, you could have done what I did.

Mailed dispute to Experian, waited 30 days. Mailed "Delete Now" letter. Waited 2 weeks to be sure it was in their system and then called ready to let them have it. They couldn't find it. CRA person was actually nice, gave her name and said to give me the info and a copy of the certified letters and she would take care of it! I'm in a great mood now and then she gives me the address and I look at my CMRR card.... Oh NO! i mailed my Experian disputes to the Equifax Address!!!! If I hadn't just waited 6 weeks it would have been funny... :confused:

Well I did it to myself. I will be MUCH more carefull next time.

-Gadgetguy