Trouble with OC

Mel

Have OC on Credit report. Charge Off: Reporting, opened account 4/98 last activity 9/00 Status is R9. Terms $50. Balance $100. This account was paid off a awhile back to a CA that we made arrangements with last yr for monthly drafts. (BEFORE this SITE) The CA never reported, This company has verified my DV letters to all CRA. I am ready to call and try to get a fax number so I can write them a letter. But, I want this to work out in our favor, Any suggestions?

You've dispute with the CRA that the account is everything from not yours to paid on full?

Next step - write the CRA and ask how they verified.

Do you still have proof of payment with the CRA?

Write the OC (see sample letters on homepage) and tell them per the FCRA they are reporting incorrect information. They can either update it or remove it. You'll get the jist from the sample letters.

Keep a goood paper trail. Get all of your stuff together, if the OC doesn't update the account (at least) you could end up in court with them to get it done.