Curious??

Analisa

I sent Experian a "not mine" letter for a repo back in 97. How long does it take them normally?

It's been two weeks....Please tell me thats a good sign :D

And really I didn't send a letter I disputed it over the phone. So I thought I would have already received a reply by now.... :notsure:

<blockquote>Originally posted by Analisa

I sent Experian a "not mine" letter for a repo back in 97. How long does it take them normally?

It's been two weeks....Please tell me thats a good sign :D

And really I didn't send a letter I disputed it over the phone. So I thought I would have already received a reply by now.... :notsure:

</blockquote>

They always take 30 days for me.

You can check the status of an experian investigation online. Just go to www.experian.com/yourcredit and there's a place to click to check on the status of your dispute. You just need the number of your credit report. On my husband's it says that 3 accounts have been deleted and 3 are "pending". For mine, it says that my investigations "require additional processing", whatever that means.