EX restarted my investigations!!!!

headache

I sent DV letters to my CA's and then disputed 2 of them when they received on 3/2. Then I received a letter from the one CA saying it was to be removed. So hopeing to speed things up a little I faxed copies of the letter to EX.

Then a week later I get a letter from EX that says "We are responding to the information you sent us. Unfortunatly we could not use this information. We are contacting the source of the information you questioned. When we complete our verification process, which may take up to 30 days, we will send you the results"

Then today I get a letter from them with the items that are under investigation and they now have the projected completion date as 5/14!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Now one of them I have the letter so I'm sure it will be removed "eventually" but the other I'm still waiting on the validation for and now the CRA's just gave them 12 more days on the disputes.

Oh well I'm still thinking maybe this CA can't validate since they haven't sent it yet.

It is my understanding that they can add 15 days to a dispute if you have sent them information pertaining to the original dispute. That would actually give them 45 days from the original receipt to complete the investigation. On your original letter, did you send it CMRR? Do you know when the CRA actually received your original dispute letter?

paw67