Credit Acceptance Corporation?

Analisa

I know I am driving you guys nuts, but you have been a great help to me. I have another questions regarding a repo. I have disputed with the CRA, am waiting for response.

But on my credit report (Equifax) it does not show in the Collections area??? The last activity on this account was in 97, is that going to cause me any problems? On Experian and TransUnion they show in the Collection Accounts, BUT there is no Collection Agency listed...It's just blank. What do I do concerning that?

Also - is Credit Acceptance Corporation a Collection Agency? :notsure:

<blockquote>Originally posted by Analisa

I know I am driving you guys nuts, but you have been a great help to me.

</blockquote>

No, not yet ;) ask away...

I have another questions regarding a repo. I have disputed with the CRA, am waiting for response.

But on my credit report (Equifax) it does not show in the Collections area??? The last activity on this account was in 97, is that going to cause me any problems?

</blockquote>

Not sure what you mean. Is this date wrong or what do you mean "cause me any problems"?

On Experian and TransUnion they show in the Collection Accounts, BUT there is no Collection Agency listed...It's just blank. What do I do concerning that?

Also - is Credit Acceptance Corporation a Collection Agency? :notsure:

</blockquote>

Just call them up and ask who is listing it on your account (if that's your question, not sure again actually)