Sears Calls Me, THEN says "No"

Saptrus

Just a word of advice from experience, don't speak to customer service reps. They are not authorized to make these kinds of decisions. You are basically wasting your time. Take your issues straight to the corporate offices, as high as you can get and stay there until they do something to help you. A good starting point is the Public Affairs office, then move up from there.

I sent one letter thru planetfeed back and a lady called me back two days later and she removed all late pays from sept of 99 on. There was some 120 day and even a 150 day late she removed.And today she sent me a letter confirming the removal.

[Edit by Ron63 on Thursday, May 1, 2003 @ 02:29 PM]

Ron: Do you mind giving the name of the company that removed your lates? I tried using PlanetFeedback to ask Verizon Wireless to remove one 30-day late (I've been a customer for seven years!) and received a call back from their corporate offices stating that as a matter of "ethics" they cannot remove factual data reported to the CRAs. Of course I know that's a bunch of hooey, but I'd like to have some factual ammunition (such as the names of other companies contacted through PlanetFeedback who have removed lates) when I go back to them for the second round. Thanks.

[Edit by breathing_easier on Saturday, May 3, 2003 @ 09:45 AM]