Info

chingasaholo

Got a crapload of inquiries off my EFX report, I just gave the two dates and said I wanted everything in between deleted....I cant believe they did it, almost 15 inquiries gone! I also go a few deleted from Experian and have not heard back yet from transunion, they are the slowest....New information on the judgement situation, my lawyer's have got the case but, if we vacate they creditor will still be able to refile and were back to square one. We are going to attempt to settle with them at a lower amount, say I'll claim bankruptcy if I dont, etc...They are working something out and if they settle then after that I'll file a motion to set aside the judgement, then it's gone of my report

ching

You never cease to amaze me with you creativity to get things done; but do know with that many inquiries removed you will surely see an increase in your scores.

Just remember you want it in writing that they will agree to let the judgment be removed.

like my wife say's.......I'm nuts! Like I say.......doesnt hurt to ask and to be just a little "pushy" when talking to people over the phone. I just use the power of "suggestion" make people think what I want is what they want...Of course some people are immune to the "force"!! :)

ching