Sign in to follow this  
ADSOFT

GOT Cap1 Card, FICO WENT DOWN,CONFUSED!!!, Cap1 .. doesn't R

Well, that's not the answer I got.

But, I appreciate you opinion!!!!!!

<blockquote>Originally posted by grendel

hey, look again, I edited my post.

I would love to be apprised of your vainglorious knowledge.

</blockquote>

... You're funny, but my opinion was not ment for you, but I guess you seem to be interested since you keep reading.

... I thought we already said,everything between us.

<blockquote>Originally posted by ADSOFT

<blockquote>Originally posted by grendel

hey, look again, I edited my post.

I would love to be apprised of your vainglorious knowledge.

</blockquote>

... You're funny, but my opinion was not ment for you, but I guess you seem to be interested since you keep reading.

... I thought we already said,everything between us.

</blockquote>

Well, you see, it's the nature of these boards and this country.

It's my right to free speech. That's the law.

The nature of these boards: I called you out. Prove to me where this doesn't work, or show me where Cap One HAS to report this or issue an apology or be at least be quiet. Everytime you challenged me, I met teh challenge and answered with LAW.

The gauntlet is on the ground my friend.

[Edit by grendel on Sunday, May 11, 2003 @ 10:45 PM]

Well, umm can you wait until next week,

I told you I will get an answer,and I I'll have a better keyboard too, so I can answer faster.

I promised this board and I will get them and answer, frankly I was hoping that we all could work as a team and present ourselves as a group, but you and the CookieMonster have pretty much ruined that approach.

So for what ever its worth let's try to stay out each other's way, I don't like your still (too slow for a general approach, but it has its place)

And, I don't care much for CMRR for the person who want to solve something quickly.

Maybe your trying to get rich suing these collection agencies, I'm just trying to repair my credit because I want a loan!!!!

I was doing well with out your advice and I'm going to keep doing well without it.

My FICO was improving well.

And, Frankly I think your interpetation of the law is not very productive,

... I've been keeping an eye on your threads, and they all seem to have stopped dead in their tracks, I think people are scared to ask questions, your answer are not practical and very time consuming, and don't offer detailed, down to earth advice.

Hey ADSOFT-

I've been out of pocket most of this weekend but tried to read up on this post- quite frankly, it's a bit boring and unproductive with the bantering. I, like others, feel that between grendel, cookie and me, we've given you plenty of solutions as far as Cap 1 goes and you're beating a dead horse. If you had read up on the posts on the board before getting your Cap 1 card, you would have seen that all the senior member are always cautioning member to get in bed with Cap 1. That is the problem with many people here an on this board- they do not research before jumping into things and then they come back here and whine and blame people for not warning them beforehand.

We have told you over and over, max out your card- pay it off next month. If you needed your credit fixed in 30 days, you should have started earlier. Like grendel said- hundreds of people on all the boards have complained, scremed, threatened Cap 1 and the bottom line is, they're still having the CL problem but have found a way to circumvent it- you should too.

<blockquote>Originally posted by ADSOFT

Well, umm can you wait until next week,

I told you I will get an answer,and I I'll have a better keyboard too, so I can answer faster.

I promised this board and I will get them and answer, frankly I was hoping that we all could work as a team and present ourselves as a group, but you and the CookieMonster have pretty much ruined that approach.

So for what ever its worth let's try to stay out each other's way, I don't like your still (too slow for a general approach, but it has its place)

And, I don't care much for CMRR for the person who want to solve something quickly.

Maybe your trying to get rich suing these collection agencies, I'm just trying to repair my credit because I want a loan!!!!

I was doing well with out your advice and I'm going to keep doing well without it.

My FICO was improving well.

And, Frankly I think your interpetation of the law is not very productive,

... I've been keeping an eye on your threads, and they all seem to have stopped dead in their tracks, I think people are scared to ask questions, your answer are not practical and very time consuming, and don't offer detailed, down to earth advice.

</blockquote>

Anytime you want to prepare results I would be most happy to comply.

I've been around the block a few times, while you just troll on...

My threads are quiet now because people are acting on them.

Yours are active because you're giving out crap advice. Come on back when you have answers. Until then, we'll debunk everything you say.

<blockquote>Originally posted by Swede

Hey ADSOFT-

I've been out of pocket most of this weekend but tried to read up on this post- quite frankly, it's a bit boring and unproductive with the bantering. I, like others, feel that between grendel, cookie and me, we've given you plenty of solutions as far as Cap 1 goes and you're beating a dead horse. If you had read up on the posts on the board before getting your Cap 1 card, you would have seen that all the senior member are always cautioning member to get in bed with Cap 1. That is the problem with many people here an on this board- they do not research before jumping into things and then they come back here and whine and blame people for not warning them beforehand.

We have told you over and over, max out your card- pay it off next month. If you needed your credit fixed in 30 days, you should have started earlier. Like grendel said- hundreds of people on all the boards have complained, scremed, threatened Cap 1 and the bottom line is, they're still having the CL problem but have found a way to circumvent it- you should too.

</blockquote>

I agree that most of the dialogue on Sunday was counter productive.

I had looked in the credit card section of this board as I was looking around for a card and I never came accross it.

I would have thought that since it is a major issue in affecting the FICO scores of people who are GETTNG back into the credit card scene( not by choice but because it does have a signifacnt effect on FICO) it would have been clearly address, I wish somebody would have pointed me to it. One member did point out that it was a CAN OF WORMS.

Anyhow, where is it referenced on this board.

... Question, Everytime you get a credit limit increase are you going to have to go through this.

[Edit by ADSOFT on Monday, May 12, 2003 @ 02:39 PM]