Yeah for morrow!

morrow

I called to check the status of DH TU report and guess what?

So far for second round online Ive got 2 collections deleted!!! One had a $0 balance :( but the other had a $1055 balance :D !!!

Happy :) Happy :) Joy :p Joy :p

and....he has 2 repos on his EX report, they nice lady informed me that they still havent heard back from the OC but they have until the 17th (1 of the OC failed to get to EQ resulting in deletion so Im keepin my fingers crossed they dont with EX)

And for some reason, I dont know why....none of my or my DH 7 collections have been reported to EX....the CA informed me that they reported it to EX but its never surfaced.

:confused:

Guess Im pretty lucky....one less CRA to deal with in getting the collections off.

Also...spoke with Bon Marche Credit, sent them a GW letter in March, the just now sent me a letter saying that they could not honor my request because they need more info....called em up and gave them my account #....they guy said, "What were you asking us to do?" I told him I would like a GW adjustment pretty please, and he said, "Yes we informed the CRA yesterday at 1:27 pm to update your account! :D :D :D

He said it takes a long time for the Bon to honor requests. I also asked him a general ? about OC having the capability to update accounts removing lates. He said they cando it if there is an explanation ie:moved and bill didnt reach new address.It also seemed like he was looking through my account for any excuse to do it...He told me he was trying to find someway where he could update it for me.

Anywho...got 5 or 6 late pays taken off, cool beans!

Cool, congrats.

Hey, I just sent a hardship letter to an auto finance co.

You might see my post in one of the other sections.

Anyhow, how difficult is it get a repo off your report if you pay the balance and the OC desides to play hardball and not turn it into a positive thing.

... I might have to do this to get it fixed.

...hey what did you do about your DH Chexsystems thing?

<blockquote>Originally posted by ADSOFT

...hey what did you do about your DH Chexsystems thing?</blockquote>

It was never in CHEXSYSTEMS. It was strictly through the bank. We never bounced checks with the payee....just with the bank.

Great job! I just love reading the success stories here.

I just started on April 23rd on my first round. I got my first letter from TU saying " We don't accept validation requests from credit repair agencies ". Gotta love it, sent it certified mail via online USPS so I'm just going to sit out my 37 days and send them my delete now letter.

Wait a minute....did you send a validations letter to the CRA asking them to validate your debt?

Your supposed to send validation letters to CA, not the CRAs!

CRAs dont have to VALIDATE anything...they just have to investigate and update/verify.

Sorry...but if you sent validation letters to the CRAs, your going to be waiting alot longer than 37 days. My advice would be to go back and see what letter you DID send them and maybe start over. :(

<blockquote>Originally posted by LetoAtreides

I just started on April 23rd on my first round. I got my first letter from TU saying " We don't accept validation requests from credit repair agencies ". Gotta love it, sent it certified mail via online USPS so I'm just going to sit out my 37 days and send them my delete now letter.

</blockquote>

As morrow said, You need to understand the distinction that CRA's verify and CA's validate. You dispute with CRA's that some information is incorrect. They then have 30 days to verify the information they show. They will contact creditor by mail or phone and ask about the account. You request debt validation from CA's to have them show you that they are within SOL to collect, have contract with OC to collect, and complete accounting history of the account. This is a bit confusing at first. You may have to wait this one out and dispute agian.

That's great Morrow!

It's inspiring to "read ahead" and see how you all are doing!

I'm still in that nervous state, before I send out my first letters (posting to DV Newbie thread to spare the pain to y'all :D )

but, anyhoo, I'm excited for Morrow and her DH!!

• 2 weeks later...

<blockquote>Originally posted by caliwomen2000

Hey Morrow whatever happened with the Bon Marche GW request? Did they end up deleting the late pays?</blockquote>

I got 4 months worth of lates off. :( Within these months I was 30, 60, 90 and 120 days late. The only reason they removed them was because I had moved within that time frame and they assumed that the bill was late because of an address mix up. :eek: