STICK WITH IT!

raisingmyscore

People, today was a GREAT day! My wife and I have been disputing 2 Cap 1 accounts for about 18 months. In the first month it fell off tu and exp, but for some reason eq was a problem for us.

Our dispute ended today, we called eq to check the status of the disputes and PRESTO- Cap 1 is deleted!!!! We usually call 3 or 4 times a week to check on the status of the disputes.

The wine was flowing at our house!!

STICK WITH IT!! DO NOT GET DISCOURAGED!!!

<blockquote>Originally posted by maverick

Hi

Congrats to you! How did you go about disputing them? NOt mine, wrong info? Which one worked for you?

</blockquote>

You should always start out with "not mine". Just like the poster said, it took many disputes to remove it and you can't dispute the same item over and over because eventually you'll be labeled frivolous. If you start out with "not mine" you can move onto disputing items inside the TL such as "wrong balance", "wrong open date" etc but if you had started out with "wrong balance", you can't really go with "not mine" after that because if it's not yours, how would you know the balance was wrong....Always set yourself up to move onto plan B should plan A not work out...