HELP HELP HELP HELP

MPIS

Hey,

Got my scores moving up really good. I have an old account that has me being three times thirty days late in a three months. So three times late in three months time.

This account is paid, and I have disputed it many times, and can not get it corrected. Should I keep trying or leave it allone? It was closed in about feb 2002.

I think this is hurting my score? What should I do? Leave alone, or dispute. Also tried good will letters..

Nothing worked..

Thanx

I guess it just depends on how badly you want it removed. If I really wanted it off, I'd be very persistent. If you did CMRRR last time for "not mine", then wait a few weeks and try again with online dispute for "never late". Eventually you may get lucky. Also can't hurt to be persistent with the goodwill letters to the OC...again, try mailing them regular mail and planetfeedback, alternating every few weeks. But...persistence could turn into an experience like morrow where you get people sending YOU and CD!!! lol! Good luck ;)