Equifax 619

matt2402

You are in a do able range; but higher is better :-)

Scores usually range between 300 - 900.

680 will put you real good & 720 will set you for best rates possible.

So there is your goal; shoot for 700's since this scores you see will differ from lender; better to be safe than sorry when the score you see can be 20 - 50 points off from what the lender sees.

Thanks for your message, I appreciate it. I also just completed a student loan rehab, I'm hoping when that info goes to my credit report, my FICO will increase at least a little. Do you have any experience here? Thanks so much for your reply!

I don't think you can "self-rehab." It's like a test they grade you on. You have to call and say, "okay, test me...." then they see if you make the 12 months of on-time payments of the amount they designate.

You can just pay it off, or make 6 double-size payments, etc... they're particular.

I doubt a goodwill will work... student loans are TOUGH. Rehab (or wait 7 years) is one of the only ways to go.