CMRRR

freexone74

hey guys

well i see online that EQ is investigating some of the disputes i sent in my first letter. however i never got the RR from the orig letter i sent out. even when i went 2 track it online with the # on the receipt it states 'no record'. how do i dispute the 30 day limit if i have no proof :(

<blockquote>Originally posted by nebulastar

On the same note....is a printed "Track&Confirm" delivery status from USPS website acceptable for legal purposes as proof of delivery? After reading here I now know to always mail CMRRR!

</blockquote>

I believe that if you have the original receipt that has the tracking number on it and the printout from the usps website that would be enough. But I think that you would definately have to have both so that you could prove that YOU actually sent the original letter. Evey time I send a letter CMRRR I print out the usps page showing date and time of delivery and attach to original receipt and green card just to be sure I have as much proof as possible.

paw67