CRA Addies in Michigan or NEWhere

Anonymous

Hiya Folks, I put this into the CRA posting site as well. I am new to this and it seems that I have already started off on the wrong foot :( I did my research here on the site and I looked up the three CRA's addresses on the BBB website. However Experian and Equifax did not sign for nor receive my CMRRR letters of dispute, the USPS sent them back to me to get back. Does anyone out there have a good address for those two CRA's here in Michigan or anywhere for that matter where they will be signed for? I would rather not pay the 5 dollars per letter each time to experiment with every address for those two CRA's. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Or if you could tell me if I am doing something wrong that would help out as well. Thanks DD

With my first round disputes, I did Experian online because they allow you access with updated reports daily on their site. You can also check your dispute status online which is great. With Equifax, my account is handled through CSC, so I had to send it through them. You may check the www.equifax.com to see whether your disputes are actually even handled through EQ. They will ask for your zip code and it will tell you.

Other than that, if you have to, send it Certified Mail without the receipt the first time and you can check your receipt number online USPS.com to see the date it was received. This is stored there for 2 years. Print it and keep it with your records. Then if you need to do a second round or other, worry about a direct address.

Just some suggestions...hope this helps.

Thanks for the info--for some reason they wouldn't sign for the letter and it was returned--someone stated that the address I used was not Equifax. So I mailed out some more CRRRs today hopefully it works. I just continue to get different addresses for the CRA's and am a little confused and don't want to keep paying 5 dollars a letter for nothing.