Planet Feedback

techgoddess

<blockquote>Originally posted by techgoddess

Hey Everyone,

How long does it usually take to hear back from a letter sent via Planet Feedback? My PF letter didn't have anything to do with credit repair but a lot of you guys have a lot of experience using it so I was just wondering.

</blockquote>

Cap One replied the same day....Dillard's hasn't replied yet, and it's been a week and a half now.

</blockquote>

Cap One replied the same day....Dillard's hasn't replied yet, and it's been a week and a half now.

</blockquote>

cap one i'm still waiting for. i sent 2 have a 30 day mark removed. never heard so after 2 weeks i sent again. that was just last week. we'll see....

what was your request for cap 1?

<blockquote>Originally posted by freexone74

cap one i'm still waiting for. i sent 2 have a 30 day mark removed. never heard so after 2 weeks i sent again. that was just last week. we'll see....

what was your request for cap 1? </blockquote>

I had sent them a letter via snailmail, and my email was a heads-up about the letter (since someone on the board told me the letter wouldn't work). I received an email from Mr. Cooke later that day asking me to call him so we could discus it.

I called today, and he wasn't available, so I left him a v-mail.

[Edit by BrassFan on Monday, May 12, 2003 @ 12:46 PM]

Looks like it depends on who you write to and what you write about!

I received ananswer from FCNB in about a week (it was a negative response :( ) I received an answer from Cross Country Bank in about 10 days ( it was a positve response :D ) I'm still waiting on Cap 1. Also received a rapid response from T Mobile telling me they don't track inquiries and I'm waiting for responses from Chase and Chevron. I love PF.. :D

Forgive me, guys, but what is Planet Feedback? I am getting the impression that there is ALOT more I could do for my credit report. I felt so overwhemlmed and hopeless, but now it has become my new project!!! I really want to exhaust every option. My biggest black marks are two paid collection accounts, two open collection accounts and several delinquencies...(on paid accounts). My only open credit this point is with utilities...(good standing) and two credit cards...both have too much on them...need to get the balances down/not a problem. Is it best to close old accounts that are not in use, like department store cards? I was surprised some of mine were still open. Should I have kept them open? How do they affect your score if there is no balance and no activity? Thanks for any feedback and again, what the heck is planet feedback?

Planetfeedback is a website that sends out letters to companies for you. A lot of people here use

it to write goodwill letters to their creditors to ask them to remove lates and stuff. I haven't used

it for that yet. (I don't have any accounts with lates that are otherwise in good standing, all mine

are charged off.) I only used it to complain about the awful experience I had at one of the

resteraunts at Disneyland.

<blockquote>Originally posted by techgoddess

I only used it to complain about the awful experience I had at one of the

resteraunts at Disneyland.</blockquote>

Did you get some sort of compensation? I mean, did you get like a gift certificate or anything?

tech: I travel to southern California frequently on business and usually stay in Anaheim. I'm a kid at heart ... and never got to go to Disneyland when I really was a kid ... so I purchased an annual pass to Disneyland and California Adventure. I manage to get there a few times during each trip, if only for an hour or so in the evening. Out of curiosity, with which restaurant did you have the problem?