fixmycredit

experian phone numbers

These numbers kick a$$. If you call them enough they will

beg you to stop calling; this pressures them to delete just

to get rid of you . I just got another charge off removed

today by doing this.

I got 10 negs on EX, 9 are paid, ones in a lawsuit, I did DVs on all of them (still within the 30 days; 11 to go)......should I wait til the 11 days are up, or call now, and try to get these last 10 removed, along with a few inquiries. My luck, these people at these numbers would have caught on within the next 11 days. SO I am debating shall I call now, and how good is Lisa Wallace? :confused:

The key is persistancy if they start to know you

by name, they will beg you to stop calling and most

likely do something for you. There are several supervisors

listed try all of them until you find one that is willing

to work with you. They are busy so you can use that

to your advantage.

When you call ask if this is first and last name. They

will probably ask where you got the number. Make sure

you tell them that another agent gave you the number but

you dont remember who. Then they have two problems to deal with

your concerns and who leaked confidential phone numbers.

I spoke to kevin...........said he wasnt trained in handling disputes.....think its bull? and he asked me where I got the number, and I said an agent, and I couldnt remember thier name.

Also, does anyone have the scoop on TU and EQ....I am going to start snooping for TU. I am going to call thier former office, in town, and since its still a collection agency there, I am going to give it a shot. Lie and say that I can not use the 800 service, from where I am calling from. I will say that I am in London, or something:D

I got a non-800# for TU......610-546-4600, and I AM HOPING the other #s are direct lines for the big cheezers:D 4601-4699.....I am going to start dilaling and see who all I get...wish me luck:D

TU Consumer Window 610-546-4612, 4618

TU Human Resources 610-546-4613

TU Fax #s??? 610-546-4601, 4602,4603

TU Lori Tamarabus HR 610-546-4614

TU Bonnie Saunders HR 610-546-4617

[Edit by Waxworks on Monday, May 19, 2003 @ 10:11 AM]

Do not call carla blair. she will not help you. Her sole purpose in life is destroy your credit. anyway, she does small claims as it rarely in her office due to the sheer amount of lawsuits against experian.

sis,

If Value City was included in your BK but continues to pull hards on you, THAT is a big no-no of the BK court's order.

You need to go directly to the source with this one. Experian isn't going to help you- Value City will by sending you a $1000 check for no PP.

Nail them!

I spoke with Wanda today in the specials dept. I got transfered there so I don't know her extention. She was awesome. I disputed all of my hard inquiries, no problem! :D

I told her that my name has been mixed with other peoples names (which it has) and that these inq's were not mine. She said no problem!

I did it with EQ also, no problems again!

Happy Happy Joy Joy! :D :D

<blockquote>Originally posted by smontoya5

sis,

If Value City was included in your BK but continues to pull hards on you, THAT is a big no-no of the BK court's order.

You need to go directly to the source with this one. Experian isn't going to help you- Value City will by sending you a $1000 check for no PP.

Nail them!

</blockquote>

Thanks for the support on this one. Value did and so did my credit union. Both say they have pp to do it, since I disputed what they report. But they report wrong, vc says I did bk in 01, and balance was between 5-01 and 10-01, with no balance after 10-01, I know this is making current activity on my report. CU puts reaffirm as inc in bk, co. It was paid in full as agreed, only neg on the account ever was one 30 late during bk process, and one 30 late when I was in an auto accident and not working for a couple of weeks. Both pulled a hard, then a soft after getting dispute from EXP. I am going to send them a letter, but I can't really find anything to support that bk closed account and stopped them from pulling reports. Any suggestions?

PS, here is a list of numbers CO/Credit Report Rights.com

972-390-1680 (fax)

972-390-3000

972-390-3569

972-699-6046

972-699-6081

<blockquote>Originally posted by Lucifer

Got all my inquiries into dispute with experien hopefully they will fall off.. dunno hoping

</blockquote>

Lucifer, exactly what # did you call and how many inq did you dispute? Im just wondering if this is going to be as easy as it looks, you know....especially with EX!!