Sign in to follow this  
fixmycredit

experian phone numbers

Anyone have any feedback on Inq disputing with these numbers at experian?

Thansk for posting the #'s!!!!

I have some feedback for you. I talked to Annetta Walker

at 972-390-4121 and she told me to call the disputes line.

Call her back and tell her that it takes a half hour to

get through, because it does.

Do not call carla blair. she will not help you. Her sole purpose in life is destroy your credit. anyway, she does small claims as it rarely in her office due to the sheer amount of lawsuits against experian.

Here might be an idea, you guys can try it if you want. I was able to email carla blair by using carla.blair@experian.com

so I'm thinking if you already know the names you can put in

joe.blow@experian.com and get Joe blow via email.

If anyone has luck let me know!

[Edit by knoxpk on Wednesday, May 21, 2003 @ 04:49 PM]

Man awesome idea! I have plenty of stuff to send them

including my avatar!

It works ! We can mass email all the supervisors in a

memo that tells them to delete all dispted items because

of the large volume of complaints. :D :D :D :D

Awesome!

Fix my credit who do you recommend. I have a small claims suit pending and I need someone who can get results fast. Is there one that not knows the FCRA (correctly not the CRA version) and do soemthing if you have a legit gripe?

morrow,

Well actually I called the reg old 888-972-5722 and told them they werent mine and that I didnt apply for credit with them.

Then she said well do you believe this is fraud and I sayed yes (reluctantly) because i mean thats a loud word. but

anyway told her that the only inquiries that were actually mine were the ones i had accts with and she said can you give

me the company names of the inquiries which arent yours. I then asked her what do you mean just go down the list of

inquiries and she said yes please. So I went down each and every single one. except the ones I have credit with. then she

said would you like to get your results by mail and I said yes and she asked my email and i gave and then she said you

should get your results within 30 days. - the only thing though is that when I only had 5 ing. in dispute on monday they

came off tuesday and the ones I just told you about still have "being investigated" I dont know if I should be worried or

should wait it out?? :( I started the most recent ing on tuesday?? oh well we'll see.. My EQ went up to 666 though :)

Just scrowl through this thread and get the first an last

names . I just emailed lisa wallace or try che harris.

Im going to send them all emails in big letters saying:

DELETE ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you think they talk to each other. In other words if I email 5 differnt Sups will they all work it and I have 5 chances at deletion or will they talk and only one A-hole take over?

They are all sups and dont have to ask anyone for a delete.

Yeah hit them all. Your idea may revolutionize credit repair.

Thanks so much. :):D

BTW I jave names for other sups for other CRA's so if you guys get names it will be easy to figure out how to email them.

For example

scraig@transunion.com for shellandra craig at trans union. apparently they go by 1st initial and last name at TU.

robin.holland@equifax.com for robin holland @ equifax. they seem to use first and last name.. So if you get any helpful SUPS names let us know. get back the power people!!! :)

fixmycredit,

If you get time maybe you reply to this thread with all the 1st and last names you have available in one spot. I will copy and paste them and email away...Yahoo!! It might not work for me but hey if it helps one person terrific!!

LOL, fixmycredit what do you think of what I said in my previous post about my inq. not geting deleted off as quickly with

experien. and do you know if your able to see eq disputes online?

I have never tried eq online. I think EX is the best

for deleting inquiries. Try calling them, or now you

can Email them!

Im sorry but I just feel weird emailing my disputes and all my personal info to people who may or may not be a supervisor and who might have the ability to delete my info.

Better yet, they dont even have to acknowledge your email, and by being so pushy and demanding your probably just going to piss them off.

If those email addresses actually work, good for you! Otherwise I dont think its wise to simply post names and play *lets put together alleged email addresses for people who might be a supervisor and annoy the hell out of them*

Dispute inq by phone or in writing, thats the way to go.

Thats just my opinion. :)

I agree totally with you morrow. do you have an opinion on why my most recent inq deletions are taking longer than the

others?

Experien, OH and now that you ask no where on my online report from equifax does it say that I have disputed any

inquiries?

Well Morrow I see your point. however what i am suggesting is when you have done what you are saying and still the results are not there. it makes no sense to continue doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

These people are the decision makers of the company and can influence chage if approached properly if anything this is a last gasp before an eventual lawsuit. Also if you send email you can save the email, it is just as valid as any phone call. You actually have a record of when it was sent, to whom and when.

if others simply flood the mailbox with requests and they happen to delete an account due to the extra work, so be it.

The way I see it if the general staff was trained to do the job correctly the 1st time then we wouldnt be looking for "alternatives".

;)

[Edit by knoxpk on Wednesday, May 21, 2003 @ 06:11 PM]

<blockquote>Originally posted by Lucifer

Experien,

So far I havent got any inq deleted from EX

OH and now that you ask no where on my online report from equifax does it say that I have disputed any inquiries?

The only way that you can tell with EQ is to go to online investigation, enter your report # and the other info (last name, last 4 of your SSN and your addy #) and hit enter.

It should tell you all the investigations that you have pending, one should be for the inq. They are usually listed with the results due just a few days after the investigation started. WEIRD! They say it will take 21-30 days but usually doesnt.

morrow

You have to attack the management of this co to make it

become more consumer oriented. Their style is to try and

intimidate you so you wont dispute. If you stand up to them

it might change.