CR question...

nebulastar

My credit report was recently pulled from Experian. There is a entry for a CC I had, paid it off, and closed 4 years. It is listed as follows:

"credit line closed-consumers request-reported by subscriber". Date reported: 04/00, Date opened: 09/95, Last activity: 10/99, Hi credit term mo: $3482, Balance term amount: blank, Past Due amount: blank. What it doesn't list is "account/ paid satisfactorily". My other accounts that I have paid off and closed are all listed this way. Is this OK? I am not sure I have any paperwork on this account.

Here's a little tip. With your report number (located on your printed report), you can access your file online at www.experian.com. Go to the section/box that says "dispute online" and type in the info needed. This will bring up your report and it will clearly tell you what accounts you have on the positive side and which ones they consider to be potentially negative. Then you'll know for sure if that particular account is in good standing.