Jump to content



Recommended Posts

After getting divorced I was ordered to pay attorneys fees. My EX's lawyer had to garnish my wages in order to receive payments. I have on my public record the garnishment order. How do I get that removed?? Is their anyway to dispute it. It was paid off.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.