Attn: Joe Schmoe Re: Princeton

Anonymous

Drop Princeton as fast as you can!! They are horrible. I hired them end of Jan for me and hubby (before I found these boards). They charged us $99 in Jan to set us up. They sent me an email on 2/4 stating my disputes that went out. They sent hubby one dated 2/5. I pulled my reports online about a month later and nothing was disputed. I called all three to check on disputes - nothing. I then received a letter "returned to sender" from me but postmarked Utah. They mailed my dispute to an incorrect address as TU on 3/6 (1 month later than they said they did). I received one for DH postmarked 3/7. They mailed both to TU one month after their email said they went out. And the mailed it to a bad address. My EQ and EX disputes from them never did show up. When I called Glenn Wright I demanded a refund of my $55 for Feb and March and my $99 set up fee. He said, we can cancel, but I'll have to check on the refund, because we did some work for you. I said, "maybe the Utah state bar would like to see your email stating my disputes were mailed, and then see the postmarked envelope one month later?" Perhaps the BBB would be interested in it? I got all my money back and have raised my Equifax score from 594 to 713 on my own. My EX went from 560 to 620 and my TU went from 570 to 648.

Point is, you can do a better job yourself. The letter they wrote was stupid. It had misspelled words, horrible grammer and made me embarressed to think someone would think I wrote it.

Hey, I had Glenn too, but he got fired......so maybe it was just him? This new girl is on it, she replies to all my emails, and she told me she sent a dispute out the day she recieved my case (May 1st?) and I just got a letter from TU dated 5/6 saying they recieved the dispute......so I'm giving them a few more months (my free months).