WOW...what a great day!

morrow

I just checked DH EX report and guess what? He got a repo/charge-off deleted!!!!

Im so happy! :D :D :D I already got it off EQ and its pending with TU.

I was actually shocked cause the CRAs told me that the OC (American Honda Finance) never responded to them. :confused: whats up with that?

Oh happy...happy...happy! And to add to the excitement, 9 inq fell off EQ on PG this morning and my score went up almost ten points! Whooo-hoooo :upsidown:

Awesome!!!

How did you get the inquiries off, did you dispute via CRA'S

...after reading the article I on the CRA'S I would think that they would be violating the law if they didn't allow a "not mine" answer to EVERYTING.

... did you read the article?

Great job to you both. Funny how the bigger ones seem to be easier to get off than the little stinky ones. I had two major repos, one was 1997 the other was 2001. The 97 Was 18000.00 bal 01 was 13000.00 bal both gone from bf's TU & EQ reports, still pend with EXP.

LOL, nope don't think we are related. Maybe sisters through credithood????? I almost fell over when I seen they were deleted. How lucky can a man get with things like that coming off. I knew he was going to file bk so I was not worried about disputing them. If we had only known at the time that the big things were going to come off, man we could have paid the little ones and saved bf ten years of bk. Too late now!!!!!!! Hit his report the day after it was filed.