SCREWED WITH CHARGEOFFS

CHAUNIE

I HAD HIRED THE DALY LAW CENTERS FOR CONSUMER PROTECTION TO TAKE CARE OF MY DEBTS THEY TOOK MY MONEY AND HAVE RUINED MY CREDIT!

THEY HAVE LISTED IT WITH THE CREDIT REPORT AS CHARGEOFFS IS THERE ANYTHING THAT I CAN DO TO GET THESE REMOVED OR PAID AS AGREED OR SOMETHING TO IMPROVE MY SCORE!

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP! I'M @ THE END OF MY ROPE!

MOUSE456@AOL.COM IS MY EMAIL!

THANKS ! CHAUNIE

MY CREDIT CARDS WERE USED FRAUDULENTLY AND SINCE IT WAS IN MY NAME I WAS GOING TO PAY THEM AND NOT FILE BANKRUPTCY----I WAS PAYING THEM OVER 700.00 A MONTH TO PAY OFF MY CREDITORS---THEY TOOK MY MONEY AND THEY HAVE BEEN RECENTLY SHUT DOWN---THERE IS A LAWSUIT AGAINST THEM!!!

THEY LISTED IT ON MY REPORTS AS CHARGEOFFS---HOW DO I GET THE CREDIT BUREAUS TO DELETE THEM AND CHANGE THE STATUS---I'M PAYING ON ALL ACCOUTNS NOW---I'M TO THE POINT OF FILING CH7--BUT REALLY DON'T WANT TO DOT THAT!

WHAT DO YOU THINK?