First Time TU 5 Deleted

tmane333

I have had similar luck with TU. Can you tell us a little more about whether they were valid debts/negatives? Details would be very helpful, as well as how you resoved these (what basis did you dispute them on...) THanks, Faith

They were all paid collection accounts.

I disputed as not mine. I also had two

accounts updated to Never Late without

having to send Goodwill letters.

The accounts haven't been late for going

on two years, but they were late quite a

bit before then.

Something weird is going on. I had 2 deleted in the first round that concludes this Friday w/ TU. They also were really nice today and the lady told me they are waiting on responses from two others and that there have been no response at all. She also gave an opinion that they won't call and they'll end up deleting them. I know it's her opinion, but TU? They are usually so pissed at me for inquiring about anything! Enough about me back to you!

Congrats and keep up the good work! This board has helped me w/ a combined 8 Deletions in the past 2 1/2 months, 4 upgrade to r1 status and much, much more! I can't wait to see my new scores in a month!!!!

L8R

[Edit by edubb007 on Monday, May 19, 2003 @ 08:42 AM]