PI and DV ?

Jazkal

I have spent 3 hours searching for more info on Procedural Investigations. I can't find anything on it with the search function of this forum.

I saw one post on it, but all it did was discuss PI's in general. (and now I can't even find that post :eek: )

If anyone knows of any good threads that discuss PI's (maybe you have them bookmarked), could you please post them here.

Thanks,

-Jazkal

I've found that the members here refer to them as PROCEDURAL REQUESTS.

Here are some threads.

A few comments first.

I could see your confusion it's very difficult to find where it is called out in the FCRA.

There is no official term for them. ... well you will see.

http://www.debt-consolidation-credit-repair-service.com/cgi-local/cutecast/cutecast.pl?forum=1&thread=6814

http://www.debt-consolidation-credit-repair-service.com/cgi-local/cutecast/cutecast.pl?forum=1&thread=6556

[Edit by ADSOFT on Sunday, May 18, 2003 @ 07:25 PM]

[Edit by ADSOFT on Sunday, May 18, 2003 @ 07:29 PM]

[Edit by ADSOFT on Sunday, May 18, 2003 @ 07:34 PM]

[Edit by ADSOFT on Sunday, May 18, 2003 @ 07:55 PM]

[Edit by ADSOFT on Sunday, May 18, 2003 @ 07:57 PM]

[Edit by ADSOFT on Monday, May 19, 2003 @ 10:43 PM]

Thank you very much, I'm going to go over those posts in the morning, I'm about to pass out, so I need to crawl in bed.

Thanks again,

- Jazkal

PS. the second link is messed up. I figured it out, but others might have trouble.

<blockquote>Originally posted by Jazkal

Thank you very much, I'm going to go over those posts in the morning, I'm about to pass out, so I need to crawl in bed.

Thanks again,

- Jazkal

PS. the second link is messed up. I figured it out, but others might have trouble.

</blockquote>

Hey, I have medical bill that got bounce to 3 CA'S all reporting have 5 negitive TL'S for a $45 bill. I now how to fix it the old fasion way:One the phone.

I want to try my new skills and do it with a PI via the CRA'S, I don't want to talk to CA'S no more!!!!

I'm on a FTC violation man hunt. I'm courious how many FTC violating I can generate with one PI.

I'm hoping the CRA's have a field that say's, don't mess with this guy he's FTC savvy. I put the fraud alert on my file so all the marketing idiots know they better have thier s*** together if they offer me credit.

ADSOFT,

From all my reading on this forum, most people are finding more violations with a combination of sending PI requests to CRA's and sending DV to CA's.

I too am trying to gather all the info possible before I start my "Quest for a PERFECT Credit Report". I want to know how to document all the violations, and too know what to look for beforehand.

EVERYONE,

Does any one have any more links to PI forum threads? I read both of those, and I know more than I did, but I need more. And the Search function of this forum BITES.

Thanks,

- Jazkal