Planetfeedback.com

LetoAtreides

Good stuff!

Bank of America and Capital One both responded to goodwill letters saying they were NOT able to remove derogatory information that was correct, yada yada.

Well, last night my Equifax Credit watch notified of changes. Bank of America and Capital One both cleaned up my account to never paid late/ pays as agrees.

2 down, 8 more to go!

FreeXone74- I never did get a response from Cap. One. Snail mail or otherwise. It just got updated and cleared up on my Experian and Equifax reports. 5 30 day lates and 4 60 days lates, poof!

kb9tbq- What are these movies you speak of? Oh, THOSE things. I'm a book worm, reading 2-3 a week as time permits. Out of all of the books I've read, Frank Herbert's are on the top of my lists. The Dune Saga is the greatest, and it doesn't get good, IMHO, until God Emperor. I love Herberts commentary on our society within his books, especially in the Dosadi Experiment.

Sorry, back to the real world =)

The movies don't do no justice to the full story of these books. Think I found a total of 7 books just covering this story. Also started reading the continued series the Son started. Kind of neat going backwards to see the begining.

Ugh, you mean those 3 prequels that Herbert Jr. and Kevin J Anderson.

Kevin J Anderson is one of the worst sci-fi writers I've read, in my opinion. He followed Timothy Zahn's Star Wars book with pure drivel, and my God, what he did to the Dune books.

One line that just KILLS me, and still sticks out to me this day. I think it was from the House Harkonen book. One of Liet Kynes friends died, and his wife, a Fremen born and bred, had

" Eyes red from weeks of weeping ". Ummm, I guess that whole Fremen awe over crying for the dead and the waste of water...guess Kevin forgot about that one.

BLEH!

Sorry for the rant

I have not had the chance to read all the new books put out. But on the originals my favorites are Children of Dune & Chapter House.

But to try and follow the original is considerable work in itself. I also like the Lord of the Ring books but especially the pre history of the elves before the Hobbit come along. There is a series of books called Thomas Covanent that I think was 12 total books that are pretty good as well.

Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever!

The first hero that you really wished would just BITE it up until the very last book, and even then you still kinda liked the ending he got =)

I get ya with the Tolkien Silmarillion was way too much like reading a chapter of the Bible. Good stuff, just not my thing for a good relaxing read.

Ender's Game and followers are a must. My boss at work recently lent me his copy of the Sword of Truth series, great stuff all around. Kinda like Wheel of Time though, getting a little drawn out in the 8 and 9th books.

Egads, don't get me started here LoL, I'll go on all night!

Back to the REALLY fun reading, the CRA reports :eek: