30 days tomorrow!!!

marisakay

actually i wonder the same..i have privacyguard too...and when they started the 30 days dh's score went from 650 to 680 while they were all saying in dispute...well today i pulled it again and it is down to 677 but no changes have been made....weird.

The laws do allow them five days to mail. Since it says "to mail" I am sure it is 5 business days. Don't jump the gun, most of them get that letter out the very last second so it will get to you within the 30 days. With my last dispute with exp I got the letter right on the 5th day. Too bad my mail was not mixed up that day!!!!!!!!!! She sure does mix up my green cards though!!!!!!!!! But noooooooo, makes sure I get the exp letter. GL to you both.

make sure you wait 5 days...been there done that..

What happened to me was with EQ. I waited like 6 extra days and finally went down and send them :" you are late, delete now!" letter. WEll the very same day I got my response from them with all of the items deleted. It was too late for me since I already send them a letter saying they were over 30 days. Well, I got a letter back from them saying "You don't have to use credit repair company, yada yada yada" that put extra 30 days for me.

I checked my EQ report today and once of the listings they deleted is listed back with info saying:" CONSUMER DISPUTES INFORMATION - REINVESTIGATION IN PROCESS"

I do have a credit report from them where it says that listing was deleted, so I am just waiting for the resluts of this and if they don't delete and notify me of re-insection, I need to fire up another letter to them.

what was done in 30 days, is dragin now into 60 days mark because I was unpatient.

Just give them extra week so you can be sure..