heheh.. EQ went up 8 points

creditmess

i was wondering what is the best advice when all three CRA's respond by verified. I have a load of included in bankuptcy's on all three CRA's. My best luck is with TU. They are lazy which works to my advantage so more than half my disputes get deleted. Most of my ex and eq disputes are almost hopless. I only dispute on-line. i guess my big mistake earlier this year was due to my bad judgement of having my credit on both ex and eq read as included in bk vs chargeoff. i had no idea about disputing first as not mine. I did not dispute my tu until now but as all not mine. 6 of 10 disputes were deleted on tu. If the CRA's respond by veried, is there anything else i can do? or am I just simply screwed? I not most of the negative tradelines still show a balance even though all my cc's were discharged. Can I dispute that? But I would prefer a delete rather than an update.

thanks. god

ex 609

eq 609

tu 633

i suscribe to tu, ex and eq all independently. But now i am facing a stone wall. I am thinking about either bradley ross law, lexington or princeton law to dipsute me credit info. I do not have the time to write or fax letters to the CRA's. I am willing and ready to pay a few bucks to get some negative items off. But I have 50 negative tradlines on all three CRA's. I have a ton of work ahead of me due to my bk .

609, 609, 633 and stuck!!!

<blockquote>Originally posted by fixmycredit

creditmess how goes your disputes?

</blockquote>

good so far...Waiting for results. Experian as always is pain in the a&#036;&#036;.

As for points, I have no clue why they went up lol. It seems like they just go up and up and up and up...:upsidown: But I know my EQ will go down once Chevron starts to report. But then, I will just buy some gas and pay it off... it should bring my scores up again.