GMAC-Am I screwed?

onedrop

Hi all.

I have been disputing a GMAC tradeline with EX and TU for 6 months.

I just received my current investigation report from EX and it shows that someone had made a pymt in april 2003. how does this affect me?. does this mean that my sol and 7 years have started all over again? This account isnt even mine and it states that i'm a joint user.

I got an EXCELLENT response by using planetfeedback. My GMAC account had ALOT of late pays and they ALWAYS verified my disputes but once I went thru PFB, they deleted the item. they sent me a "sorry we cant help you as we must report accurate info to the cb's", yet it fell off anyway after 18 months of disputes alone that didnt work.

PFB sounds like a good route for you.

My situation is a little different, the acoount and the lates WERE mine. If I were you, and it wasnt my account I would use PFB and explain to them in very strong words using the following data which you can find on this wensite under "suing your creditors"

http://www.creditinfocenter.com/eBooks/PoorMansClassActionLawsuit.shtml

Explain to them that they are wrong, and are willfully and knowingly causing you financial injury, defamation etc.... Give them 10 days to correct, or you will file suit.