Am I getting jammed?

Anonymous

TU online credit report cost ya 12 bones for like 10 days, I disputed my first TL which were received by the CRA's on 5/2

I have Equifax,TU and Experium, also have MyFico ans Privacy guard

Why are my disputes not being shown on all my on-line reports?

the only place I see them being disputed is MyFico

what gives?

<blockquote>Originally posted by EddieTampa

TU online credit report cost ya 12 bones for like 10 days, I disputed my first TL which were received by the CRA's on 5/2

I have Equifax,TU and Experium, also have MyFico ans Privacy guard

Why are my disputes not being shown on all my on-line reports?

the only place I see them being disputed is MyFico

what gives?

</blockquote>

TU's software doesn't have the capacity to show items in dispute.

Now now now, yes it does.. hell, my computer is only worth about 5 grand(I'm a techie.. I'm allowed a nice toy :p), and even I could set it up to do that.. so surely to god TU with their millions in hardware and server stations and what not could do it if they wanted to.

<blockquote>Originally posted by Xanathos

Now now now, yes it does.. hell, my computer is only worth about 5 grand(I'm a techie.. I'm allowed a nice toy :p), and even I could set it up to do that.. so surely to god TU with their millions in hardware and server stations and what not could do it if they wanted to.

</blockquote>

That's the thing, they don't want to........just like they can only hold a certain amount of data causing bumpage, it does not list items in dispute.

But that's not the same as not having the capacity, m'lady :).

They undoubtedly have a whole grip of network techs and hardware junkies and codecrunchers that are advising them to only keep their storage at X% of capacity for optimal performance and durability. Which is a factor.. but the biggest part is when those techs go "Hey, if you remove the capabilities to do this, and shorten the buffer here, we save X amount of dollars every month".

The almighty dollar.. gotta love it.

<blockquote>Originally posted by Xanathos

But that's not the same as not having the capacity, m'lady :).

but the biggest part is when those techs go "Hey, if you remove the capabilities to do this, and shorten the buffer here, we save X amount of dollars every month".

</blockquote>

Exactly what I said, right now, it doesn't have the capacity because it's removed for whatever reason. I'm sure that it could be functional but that's besides the point, the OP asked why it's not listed in dispute and that's why.

Entry Word: capacity

Function: noun

Text: 1

Synonyms ABILITY 1, adequacy, capability, competence, might, qualification, qualifiedness

Related Word bent, faculty, gift, knack, talent, twin; caliber, stature

Contrasted Words impotence, ineffectiveness, powerlessness

Antonyms incapacity

Synonyms STATUS 1, character, footing, place, position, rank, situation, standing, state, station

TU wants to be a pain in the a$$ do they?

How are you guys showing disputes on PG? it doesnt show on my accounts

</blockquote>

ON PG it shows as in dispute on Equifax, but not the other 2.

How are you guys showing disputes on PG? it doesnt show on my accounts

</blockquote>

It has been 29 days for me and none of the 3 are showing a dipute on PG! I sent them certified so I'm just going to wait quietly until their time is up.