Faxing DV letter?

lisak72

I know people fax to CRAs, but can anyone see any potential pitfalls to faxing a DV letter? My main reason is I am completely broke and don't want to wait until Friday to send this off...this will also catch them in the "holiday" if I get it to them before. Any thoughts? TIA!

I never like to argue with Sis but, I have faxed all my disputes to everyone unless I couldn't find a fax #. My reasoning is, I started out and spent about $20 dollars in CRR and never received the green cards back, when I asked about them all I got was we sent them to you. Well there went my paper trail. Nothing got disputed! Now I have a fax log printed plus I reprint the fax that has time and date when faxed and make a call and see if they recieved it, if I don't see any change on the report itself.

As for them getting your number, I stress the number on the cover letter is a fax number.

<blockquote>Originally posted by slstafford

I never like to argue with Sis but, I have faxed all my disputes to everyone unless I couldn't find a fax #. My reasoning is, I started out and spent about $20 dollars in CRR and never received the green cards back, when I asked about them all I got was we sent them to you. Well there went my paper trail. Nothing got disputed! Now I have a fax log printed plus I reprint the fax that has time and date when faxed and make a call and see if they recieved it, if I don't see any change on the report itself.

As for them getting your number, I stress the number on the cover letter is a fax number.

</blockquote>

No arguement from me, though I know when someone gets a fax from me, it has my phone number on it, going across the top of the page with my name and date and stuff. It might be my fax machine and my not knowing how to change my outgoing lines. Was just a thought to keep in mind.