Sign in to follow this  
marisakay

YES!!! SOOOO HAPPY!!!....what next tho?

yesterday was day 30 for the CRA's first dispute for "not mine".....well i checked equifax today and they updated everything and i am sooo happY!! first off i disputed 6 accounts, got 3 PAID collection accounts completely off!! and they also updated an account to paid never late. The only bummer? his two worse things arent changed...they are 2 PAID charge offs, one for MBNA and the other Citi Cards. so what should i do next for these 2 accounts?? they are about 3 yrs old and had high balances 3000 and 5000...of course they are paid charge offs now but thats still bad.

Also for the MBNA card, we settled w that one just like Citi but this one is saying CHARGED OFF ACCOUNT

ACCOUNT TRANSFERRED OR SOLD ..Bad debt& placed for collection& skip .......ok i am hoping this means paid charge off because that is what it is...it does say high balance 3000 and current balance zero...so i am assuming that this means it is PAID...any info there????

anyhow i am happy for the progress for round one ...only raised it 7 points but thats progress...went from 638-645....it says one of the things making it lower is we dont use our credit cards..so we are going to start making small things on them each month and paying them off each month just to get some payment history for recent accounts.

So what should i do about these other 2 paid chargeoffs still listed?

And is this MBNA listed correctly?

thanks everyone......for everything!!!! :)

Congrats to you on deletes. Your avatar reminds me of Boo from Monsters Inc movie, she was so cute.

Whoo-Hoo! Congrats to you. I'm waiting for EQ and EX on the 28th and TU on 6/6. Can't wait!!! :ooh:

Willow

The charge off accounts that are paid should be listed as charge-off/paid. If you settled it should be listed as settled in full.

ok so i am confused....does this mean MBNA is showing as it was unpaid? even tho is says zero balance? also on the TU report it is showing it as written off, but balance of 4000 some..thats not right!! ugh! EX is showing it correctly as Paid Charge off....i am confused :(

Sounds like you may want to start another round of disputes. Try disputing as incorrect balance or paid. You may want to wait awhile before you do this.