privacyguard only update EQ daily?

marisakay

signed up for the 1 dollar for 3 months and i daily pull the new report...seems like EQ is the only one that is updated daily?? is this true? u have to pay extra to get TU and EX updated daily too right????? thanks!!! just want to make sure

<blockquote>Originally posted by Idon'tpay

i have heard that equifax gives a true fico score but that ex/tu have their own calculations... could be bogus i guess

</blockquote>

Are you refering to EQ score through PG? Cause mine is 580 on PG and 649 on Equifax. That is a big difference.

<blockquote>Originally posted by marisakay

signed up for the 1 dollar for 3 months and i daily pull the new report...seems like EQ is the only one that is updated daily?? is this true? u have to pay extra to get TU and EX updated daily too right????? thanks!!! just want to make sure

</blockquote>

I applied for a Target card on Sunday and when I pulled my PG report on Monday the inq was already there! :eek:

<blockquote>Originally posted by Idon'tpay

i have heard that equifax gives a true fico score but that ex/tu have their own calculations... could be bogus i guess

</blockquote><blockquote>Originally posted by Lizzy

Are you refering to EQ score through PG? Cause mine is 580 on PG and 649 on Equifax. That is a big difference.

</blockquote>Yes, EQ will sell you a true FICO with the report. EQ score on PG is a CreditXpert score.

My last EQ FICO was 636 with 616 showing on PG.

[Edit by crofttk on Wednesday, May 21, 2003 @ 10:26 AM]