7 disputed 7 deleted

skyhighcredit

Thank You, Thank You, And Thank You, it was quite simple the process I used was ;

1. dialed Equifax

2. went down the report

3. said the words "XYZ Inquiry NOT MINE"

4. opened report poof gone all 7

Now I will go after the rest i have like 6 more I wanted to test the waters first ...low level of trust of CRA's. So those other 6 should come off soon also. BTW All 7 were hard inquiries.

Thank you for all the support that everyone makes available on a daily occurence to all.

i notice that some members here on the board post n/a in replace of a score. Do some CRA's fail to report scores if we are that bad? I would prefer maybe an N/A than my current scores or maybe an unknown score means you better have one hell of a good excuse.

I think they just may not have a current score for that Reporting Agency, or haven't got one. I don't anyone would be ashamed to show their score here, especially since this is the credit repair thread.

But truthfully, my EQ score is the lowest I've seen on here, so no one should feel bad :)

[Edit by JoeSchmoe on Saturday, May 24, 2003 @ 10:40 PM]