NEW pg reports available

raisingmyscore

Does anyone know at exactly WHEN you can get a new report on PG? I usually RUN to the pc as soon as i wake up, but I am DYING to see tomorrows reports. I expect BIG inq/tradeline deletes to occur and if it is at a reasonable hour I might just put on a fresh pot and wait.

I am in the eastern time zone.

I usually pull between 9 a.m. and 10 a.m. on a daily basis. So far, I've caught all changes on EQ and TU the same day it shows on the updated reports mailed from EQ and TU. I reckon that's no help to you right now !

I've pulled as early as 1:30-2:00 a.m. and it still tells me to check back in 24 hours.

[Edit by crofttk on Thursday, May 22, 2003 @ 08:04 PM]

I know that by 530am you can get a new PG report, but I was wondering if anyone knew if it happened at 3am, 4 am, or maybe even midnight. i just had a HUGE round of dispute success and I wont be able to sleep tonight. I think a 18 month WAR is about to end with the final battles won today.