Checking status of in dispute tradlines

karmicways

I've heard people talk about calling in often and checking on the status of disputes. However, I've tried that and always get the same thing, "We can't give you that information. you will be sent the results at the end of the 30 days".

What's the trick on that?

Karmic, you can too do it! I do it at least twice a week!

They are totally bull shi**in you! Call them up and squeeze that lime in thier eyes!

(okay so I know you cant really do that, but think about doin it would ya!)

and anyways.....why the lime?

Seems kinda different :confused: Most people have cartoons or pics of something that represents thier style and liking...but a lime?

Do you just like the taste or somethin?

Ah forget it...im goin to bed!

LOL morrow,

I like limes. I like green. I love margaritas! :-) Mostly it came from a hobby that my fiance and I have. We like to build web pages, mainly do it for friends that have businesses. We call our little venture Salt and Lime Productions. So, when it was time for me to pick out a picture, the lime just seemed to be appropriate.

Thanks for asking!

Yo Angeldebtor...

Where can you check the status. I see it says CONSUMER REQUESTS REINVESTIGATION but I like to call and get the low down on who has checked in thus far. Morrow probably is nice and sweet like me to them so they look into the invest. file to give you the details! It always works for me. :D :D :D :D

They've (EX) have even told me ahead of time that they won't hear from a CA by the time limit and it'll end up deleted. :eek:

Right now I am being passive so I'm not trying to talk to anyone. :) Even though my credit is a MESS, I only began disputing 3 TLs out of necessity. I will employ the more concentrated techniques (e.g.disputing all negatives, DVs) after this situation is over.

--Angeldebtor