I think I'm in pretty good shape.

Crabjoe

As of today, I have seen my credit reports from EQ, EX and TU. I'm now in the dispute process with all 3. For TU, it not accurate info. EF, I'm doing not mine on a chargeoff, not accurate info on lates and deletions in the personal info sections (bad addresses). And for EQ, it bad address, and not accurate info on 3 accounts (these accounts show I was late). Here's what I don't get, I don't under stand how these CRAs can have different info on the sames accounts. It's just boggles my mind. BTW, I did also pull my FICO/BEACON score today on EQ. It's showing 698. I'm hoping once my issues get fixed, I'll be over 700. Wish me luck because even though what I'm disputing are real disputes (I'm not disputing accurate info because it's neg), I feel like they are going to screw up like they already have done.

Be careful on what you dispute.

Say that you have one tradeline showing lates; recommended that you re-direct your efforts on this one and contact the creditor directly with goodwill letter asking their consideration to remove the lates off of the credit report. Can use www.planetfeedback.com for this part.

For sure bump charge offs - if it is old you might not see much of a difference in the scoring though. But at least you will have a clean slate with the tradeline gone.

CrabbyJoe..

I think they are right and nobody here wants to see that. My first round I nearly crapped my self when EQ went from low 6oo's to 698. Then when disputes were over they went to 645-650 w/ EQ. The dispute shoots you up and inflates the score. Then once some stuff is knocked off or kept it adjusts accordingly. I hope it stays though! :D

Wait a sec, are y'all saying that my disputes about the tradelines with the inaccurate info maybe deleted completely instead of them just updating the info to never late? I doubt 2 of the accounts would be deleted because they are both active and in use, the other account is a close account which is very old with a high limit that was paid. I'd hate to see it drop off but I'd rather see it gone then to have a late show on it when it was always paid on time. BTW, on my EQ report, I was showing 9 tradelines total with 3 of them being neg. I think the only thing good about the neg line items is that they are all showing old, I mean over 5 years ago was when any of them show as late.

<blockquote>Originally posted by kb9tbq

Be careful on what you dispute.

Say that you have one tradeline showing lates; recommended that you re-direct your efforts on this one and contact the creditor directly with goodwill letter asking their consideration to remove the lates off of the credit report. Can use www.planetfeedback.com for this part.

For sure bump charge offs - if it is old you might not see much of a difference in the scoring though. But at least you will have a clean slate with the tradeline gone.

</blockquote>

the very first time i saw my equifax report, they had an 8 year old charge off on there, i disputed it, and i came off immediately and my score went from 602 to 621...