How often should you dispute?

Lizzy

My 30 days was up yesterday. I have 2 capital one accounts that are UNPAID and a CHARGEOFF. They verified both accounts. So what is my next step? The same 2 accounts are showing on my husbands reports too. Liz

I would be inclinded to rotate disputes; give one month break to dispute something else. Then the following month re-visit the dispute on this one.

This way they are not quick to lable you frivilous on the disputing part. Refusing to investigate futher (without you having to provide further information the next time around).

<blockquote>Originally posted by kb9tbq

I would be inclinded to rotate disputes; give one month break to dispute something else. Then the following month re-visit the dispute on this one.

This way they are not quick to lable you frivilous on the disputing part. Refusing to investigate futher (without you having to provide further information the next time around).

</blockquote>

All I have bad is those two capital one items. So should I wait a few months and try again? Liz

[Edit by Lizzy on Friday, May 23, 2003 @ 10:44 AM]

Oh Man!!! :eek:

I got my results back last week and launched again! Right away! Am I gonna end up in the frivolous pile??? :confused:

Oh well too late now! :D

I did call my old school and got them to call the CA they used for a bill I paid and tell them it was the wrong soc#. They said they will delete it. I loved that lady in the bursar's office! She was great. She was like I understand life get's hard and if yopu want to buy a home we can't have that on your report. She even said if the mortgage people need anythig from them she'll write it! WOW!! :eek::D:p