So a new collection arised today......

morrow

Got a letter from a collection company for an old account that I had a few years back, the collection was purchased.

Seeing how its already off EQ and TU and updated to *paid* on EX, should I even worry about it right now?

<blockquote>Originally posted by morrow

Got a letter from a collection company for an old account that I had a few years back, the collection was purchased.

Seeing how its already off EQ and TU and updated to *paid* on EX, should I even worry about it right now?

</blockquote>

You already paid this account???

If it were me and the amount was something I could handle, I would send them a DV. I'd want to know exactly what they were claiming I owed. If this was from a while ago, chances are SOL is nearing and this may be their last ditch effort to get some cash out of you. If they can't validate with you, then you could likely get that last reporting from EX removed too. Just my thoughts on it thoug....many different ways to handle it.

If I didn't want to pay, I'd let it lie. Do you know DOLA on this?