Med/utility bills SOL

Anonymous

Okay it was suggested that I call my atty gen's office... well i am from michigan... does that tell you anything? I think everyone in Lansing grew up in Escanaba. (Sorry guys). So they passed me around like an illegal drug, and finally some guy told me that he is not aware of anything governing the SOL of med bills or utility bills other than Michigan's 6 years for all types of contracts... SO, I have exhausted the topic and I would just love to thank whomever put the idea in my head. :upsidown:

OH WELL. so now i have a validated electric bill and a validated medical bill :( :( i don't know what to do.

In your case everything is 6 years - but for the record medical are considered open accounts.

Utility are also open because the service is revolving each month. No set terms like contracts with interest rates and a period of time for paying in full.