lexington law

kterrore

:D Hi everyone...a newbie here. I just started disputing things on my credit reports. Got notice back from Experian still waiting 1 week for TU and equifax. Was able to get BK deleted along with some old chargeoffs. They were about 6 years old! My question is because i relly don't know how to be productive with this stuff or even real knowledgeable should i hire Lexington Law Firm? Are they reliable? :notsure:

How should i proceed?

Kim

<blockquote>Originally posted by kterrore

:D Hi everyone...a newbie here. I just started disputing things on my credit reports. Got notice back from Experian still waiting 1 week for TU and equifax. Was able to get BK deleted along with some old chargeoffs. They were about 6 years old! My question is because i relly don't know how to be productive with this stuff or even real knowledgeable should i hire Lexington Law Firm? Are they reliable? :notsure:

How should i proceed?

Kim

</blockquote>

Kim,

You were able to get a bk and charge offs off of your reports and "you don't know what your doing". Hmmmmmm, I would say, you are doing just fine, I am even tempted to say "GREAT"!!!!!!!!!!! Don't waste your money paying someone to do something that you are already doing for mere pennies. Keep doing it the way you are. If there are things not comming off that you need help with, ask away. Read all you can here on each link that you can.

Way to go and welcome to the Club, the Credit Repair Club that is!!!!!!!!!!!

Kim...

I've heard a wide range of things about them. They are good to some and bad to others. Basically the argument would be. Why pay a monthly fee for the things you can do by yourself or through the boards help?

Read this thread from a previous Lex Law thread

http://www.debt-consolidation-credit-repair-service.com/cgi-local/cutecast/cutecast.pl?forum=1&thread=6709

[Edit by edubb007 on Wednesday, May 28, 2003 @ 06:18 PM]