Help

Anonymous

If anyone can help-please do. I disputed some of my information on Transunion & Experian-Transunion took off mostly all-even my cc that I said was closed but it had a good history, now when I applied for a loan it said insuffcient credit history-now what???? Also I applied for a store card and one of the reasons(Experian) listed was 2 many inquires-well I know that-how the hell are you suppose to get any credit without applying for it? Any advice out there?

Thanks

<blockquote>Originally posted by lovelna74

If anyone can help-please do. I disputed some of my information on Transunion & Experian-Transunion took off mostly all-even my cc that I said was closed but it had a good history, now when I applied for a loan it said insuffcient credit history-now what???? Also I applied for a store card and one of the reasons(Experian) listed was 2 many inquires-well I know that-how the hell are you suppose to get any credit without applying for it? Any advice out there?

Thanks

</blockquote>

Look around on here some and you will see where people have been able to get inquiries removed. I'm not sure specifically about EX, but try calling or sending in dispute letter to EX telling them you have never applied for credit from those hard credit pulls. They should be listed on your report.

For the history....not much that you can do except maybe request that the one that was removed be put back on. Think you have to go to the CC and have the re-report it. Not sure thought :(