morrow

What the heck DUDE!!

Recommended Posts

<blockquote>Originally posted by morrow

What happened to my thread!!! It was just gettin good!

</blockquote>

Hey, Morrow, go back and edit the 1ST entry on the thread, that might bring it back!!!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

The forum has been under attack for a few hours now. Look for a thread I started called "Yo! Admin!".

That's when the attack started.. or at the least when he used his backdoor or his trojan.

That's fine.. soon as I get those logs from the hour before I made that post, the little fucker is toast.

Link to post
Share on other sites

<blockquote>Originally posted by ADSOFT

Hey, Morrow, go back and edit the 1ST entry on the thread, that might bring it back!!!!!</blockquote>

I cant!! It only says theres been 25 posts and actually theres been almost 40! Im wonderin if maybe when it hit the 40 mark and seperated to 2 pages...if that has anything to do with it?

Link to post
Share on other sites

<blockquote>Originally posted by Xanathos

That's fine.. soon as I get those logs from the hour before I made that post, the little fucker is toast.

</blockquote>

You might want to keep your game plan under your hat, the malicous guys are pretty devious, very psychopathic. ... I learned that in the business world, there are some sic people out there, they prey on your honesty.

Link to post
Share on other sites

little fucker...HA! thats funny!

I could soooo see XAN right now at his PC rubbing his hands together like he's just devised some evil plan!

BWAHAHAHAHA :sick: :sick: :sick:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Wanna know something really weird? Earlier tonight, around dinner time, I was on and seen a name similar to mine, it said sflomi or something like that. I hit the name to get the profile and it said no such person is regs here.

Link to post
Share on other sites

<blockquote>Originally posted by ADSOFT

<blockquote>Originally posted by Xanathos

That's fine.. soon as I get those logs from the hour before I made that post, the little fucker is toast.

</blockquote>

You might want to keep your game plan under your hat, the malicous guys are pretty devious, very psychopathic. ... I learned that in the business world, there are some sic people out there, they prey on your honesty.

</blockquote>

Modesty is for the weak, bro :). The thing you have to keep in mind with crackers is that there isn't a one on this planet that, quote unquote "knows stuff" that would waste their time cracking a low-security message board. That makes this little bastard a script-kiddie by default.

The government didn't pay close to 160,000 dollars to send me to MIT so that some little freaking script kiddie could outsling me on the net. Little bastard's just too damn stupid to realize that you smash and run if you're going to be malicious, you never return to the scene unless there's loot to be had.

[Edit by Xanathos on Wednesday, May 28, 2003 @ 07:37 PM]

Link to post
Share on other sites

<blockquote>Originally posted by sisflomi

Maybe just need to spend less time on computer and more time cleaning our home!!

</blockquote>

Well, you will be surprised, as soon as people know what you can do with credit repair, they won't leave you alone?????

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.