Sign in to follow this  
morrow

What the heck DUDE!!

Xanathos' reply to my message disappeared.

I saw that! :eek: Maybe the hacker has gotten to XAN....what are we supposed to do now?

Now the hackers gunna come after us!!!!!!!!

<blockquote>Originally posted by fixmycredit

morrow you are nuts!

</blockquote>

So Ive been told ;)

<blockquote>Originally posted by morrow

I saw that! :eek: Maybe the hacker has gotten to XAN....what are we supposed to do now?

</blockquote>

we haven't heard from him in a while. Maybe he got sucked into the blue nowhere.

Here is the post that went crazy on that link:

Y

Unregistered

IP: Logged

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted Wednesday, December 31, 1969 @ 05:00 PM

Morrow,

did you make the first post on that thread? Maybe you should think about changing your password. Just a thought. don't know if that would help.

<blockquote>Originally posted by kenrb01

</blockquote>

we haven't heard from him in a while. Maybe he got sucked into the blue nowhere.

</blockquote>

Or maybe he realized he was out of cranberry juice for cape cods and ran to the store real quick :p

but I looooooooove my password!! Its something special to me!!!

Its my kitty's name (for those of you who were able to see EVERYONES passwords and emails the other nite!, I know some of you peeked!!! And for those of you who just so happened to look at MY password and say WTF is THAT? now you know!)

allright, I'll change it!!

<blockquote>Originally posted by Xanathos

Or maybe he realized he was out of cranberry juice for cape cods and ran to the store real quick :p</blockquote>

First of all, whats a cape cod and why is cranberry juice involved?

Second, did you bring me back some Sour Patch Kids?

Changing your PW probably isn't going to do any good for a while until Admin goes through and gets her rig all squeaky clean again.. and besides, it's not like you couldn't get your account back if it got hijacked :p

<blockquote>Originally posted by Xanathos

Or maybe he realized he was out of cranberry juice for cape cods and ran to the store real quick :p</blockquote>

First of all, whats a cape cod and why is cranberry juice involved?

Second, did you bring me back some Sour Patch Kids?

</blockquote>

A cape cod is Vodka, cranberry juice, and lime.

And I LOVE SOUR PATCH KIDS!! But I can't stop eating them, so I never buy them, because I always end up eating like a pound of them...which isn't so bad really, because then I can't eat for 4 days because my tongue is too raw.

but I looooooooove my password!! Its something special to me!!!

Its my kitty's name (for those of you who were able to see EVERYONES passwords and emails the other nite!, I know some of you peeked!!! And for those of you who just so happened to look at MY password and say WTF is THAT? now you know!)

allright, I'll change it!!

</blockquote>

That's easy. Just rename the cat. :eek:

Geez, ya'll! Complete chaos going on here again! I just hopped back on and saw all the commotion! Betcha somebody's trying to screw the system into giving them more stars...heeheehee!

i dunno...im gettin kinda tired. Dont feel like speed posting anymore!

Hope I can make it till midnite to pull the ole PG report again!

i dunno...im gettin kinda tired. Dont feel like speed posting anymore!

Hope I can make it till midnite to pull the ole PG report again!

</blockquote>

You could sign up for one of those free report sites, then cancel tomorrow.

I meant another site, like freecreditreport.com. But I was really joking, you don't want to go to that much trouble.

Yeah but Im going through the trouble of trying to stay up so late even though I gots to work tomorrow! Not till noon, but still.

I know what you mean. I have to work at 7 am and its hard to go to bed early. I'm off today and tomorrow, only reason i'm up this late.

Its not a cape cod, its a CAPECODDER! Its a drink with cranberry jc and Vodka. Add a splash of grapefruit jc and you got a Seabreeze! ;)

I live on Cape Cod, so I know a little bit about the drink!

:p

Morrow should I change my password too? I think yes. Just to be on the safe side.

When the board went haywire the other day it happened when I was posting a message. I hit 'Post reply' and then all Hell broke loose! The board went insane and my pc got an error and shut down! Almost simultaneously when I hit 'post reply!'

I guess my post wasn't worth reading! :upsidown:

Cape Cod: 5.0 oz Cranberry juice

1.5 oz Vodka

1 Lime slice

Directions: Pour into highball glass over ice. Stir well. Garnish with a wedge of lime. .

Cape Codder: Ingredients: 6.0 oz. Cranberry juice

1.5 oz. Vodka

Directions: Fill a glass with ice and add vodka and cranberry juice. Stir.

Straight out of the book. Besides being a computer geek, I also went to bartending school while I was in college. I graduated Class of Thursday :p.

Ya know, I have to admit, I dont drink...AT ALL!! I cant remember the last time I had one and I sure as hell dont remember the last time I was drunk! (theres a reason for that)

I dont know what it is but ever since I had kids I CANT DRINK!!! I dont like the taste and I can never find anything that I like!

I cant drink vodka and cranberry juice cause of a really bad experience that had to do with a garage...strip poker...and puking in a tortilla chip bag...when I was 16! Then walking my a** home the next morning trying to sneak back into the house!

Cant drink beer anymore cause of a bad experience with beer-bongs, shot-gunning and getting kicked out of McDonalds @ 7 am!

I do however like shots!!! Shots of anything!! Gets you drunk alot faster!!!

FUN!

Try Buttery Nipples, Morrow. Real light drink, so you won't get plastered, and it's very sweet.. you almost can't taste the alcohol. They're yummy as hell.

Just half and half of butterscotch shnappes and Irish Cream