Sign in to follow this  
morrow

What the heck happened last night?

Okay...thoroughly amazed to have so much in common with ya'll! I was 20 when I had my first son...the second son followed shortly after. I have the occasional drink of wine (yep...a wine-o), but that's about it. Can't tell you how many times I've said I'm gonna quit smoking either! Maybe when I'm not spending so much time repairing credit online, I'll get out and motivated to breath fresh air again, heehee!

Morrow,

I would think it would be a sight to see you drunk when repo boy comes back with his E-bay badge.

"What the f*** do you want, beatch?!"

<blockquote>Originally posted by kenrb01

Morrow,

I would think it would be a sight to see you drunk when repo boy comes back with his E-bay badge.

</blockquote>

ROFLMAO.....I can always pretend!

Morrow,

</blockquote>

I got it off my cr so I aint payin ya. hickup

:D

Lisa, how far apart are your kids?

Mine are 14 months....didnt waste any time! :D

Or you could make up a special Nutcase / Estoppel letter for him. Just hand it to him and slam the door in his face.

Or you could make up a special Nutcase / Estoppel letter for him. Just hand it to him and slam the door in his face.

</blockquote>

I might! DH told me to interrigate him next time!

Can I see your ID?

Your badge #?

Who is it that you work for?

What is your name?

Is it just me, or does the board seem a lot slower, internet wise, since everyone has all these graphics?

</blockquote>

Not to me, but how the heck do you get the pics there??????????

<blockquote>Originally posted by morrow

Lisa, how far apart are your kids?

Mine are 14 months....didnt waste any time! :D

</blockquote>

Mine are just over 2 years....guess I wasted a little more time than you! Mine are 8 an 10 now...my how time flies when you are screwing up your credit, hahahaha! And it just drags on forever while you are trying to fix it back up again!

LOL, the older you get though, the faster it really does go. Mine are 9, 10, 12 3/4 and 14. Everyone thought I was nuts having four so close, but I wouldn't do any other way if I had the chance to do it again. By the time I am 40 they are all grown and me and bf will have good credit, a new home, and I can finally get a car that I want, not a Mini Van!!!!!!!!!! The kids will be close and loving and take care of each other!!!!!!!!! While we are travlin all over the world!!!!!!

<blockquote>Originally posted by sisflomi

Is it just me, or does the board seem a lot slower, internet wise, since everyone has all these graphics?

</blockquote>

Not to me, but how the heck do you get the pics there??????????

</blockquote>

Do you mean the exploding monkey and the dysfunctional dog?

In your user profile put link to image

Geez, Sis! That's crazy nuts! But I can see your point. I wouldn't even dare think about having another one now! Well, it helps that I live in Indy and my hottie BF lives in MN! heehee!

Hey morrow....meant to ask ya...did you still have negs on your report when you applied for Target? And who'd they pull for you?

<blockquote>Originally posted by sisflomi

LOL, the older you get though, the faster it really does go. Mine are 9, 10, 12 3/4 and 14. Everyone thought I was nuts having four so close, but I wouldn't do any other way</blockquote>

That's cool Sis. I have five that are all spread out. 1, 5, 7, 12, and 14. We have sets of two and then wait 4-5 years! ;) But, it's manageable and we love 'em!

Willow

<blockquote>Originally posted by fixmycredit

I traveled all over the world when I was young

maybee thats why it needs so damn much fixing.

</blockquote>

That's so cool! I'm trying to fix mine now so when the kids are gone, then I can do my travelling!

Well, my ex hub was a sex crazed man!!!!!!!! I see my friends and sisters having babies now in their 30's, its just not for me.

Willow, don't you just hate the "how do you do it" questions? I feel like slapping people when they say it. What, I am gonna just dump the kids and let them fend on their own!!!!! I don't think so!

I hope that if I ever do have kids, I will not be worying

about credit every day. My past credit problems stemmed from

living way beyond my means, cars, toys, houses, vacations,

and yes hot women.

Sis - I hate that too. How about the shocked look ppl get when you tell them how many kids you have! LOL! After my last baby, I'm starting to get "Are they all yours?" "Ummm...actually two are the cable guy's and I can't remember whose is this one" :eek:

Willow