morrow

What the heck happened last night?

lol, I hear ya!!!!!!! People just have no common sense anymore. My mom and my aunt each had 5, my dad's mom had 5, my bf mom has 10 siblings!!!!!!!! I figure, I am not on welfare, their daddy pays cs for them, and we don't ask anyone to help us with them, its no ones bus if I have four or ten kids.

Ok my turn. I was pregnant at 19 and 20 when I had my 1st. She went to the prom this past weekend. Then I got divorced and remarried again. Now I have boy who is 9.

After my daughter was born I partied all the time. I was hung over alot but I was young and could handle it. I partied til age 34 then moved away from my friends and stopped partying.

Now no way! I would love to get sh*t faced like morrow but I can't handle it anymore either! ;)

<blockquote>Originally posted by sisflomi

Two kids for you Morrow?

</blockquote>

Yep! 5 and 4! Two girls...Emma and Bayley!

My oldest will graduate from K in a few weeks and then my youngest will start next year!

I love the fact thier goin to school...Its like..........FREE BABYSITTING!!!

<blockquote>Originally posted by lisak72

Hey morrow....meant to ask ya...did you still have negs on your report when you applied for Target? And who'd they pull for you?</blockquote>

Yes I still have 3 collections, I cant remember if they were in dispute or not though! TARGET PULLS STRICTLY FROM EQ!!

So even if you get denied you can call up and get the inq removed! I got it removed yesterday and I got approved!

:D

<blockquote>Originally posted by fixmycredit

morrow is smoking hot and im sure has gotten a lot of

attention over the years.

</blockquote>

You better f*ckin believe it!

<blockquote>Originally posted by fixmycredit

I traveled all over the world when I was young

maybee thats why it needs so damn much fixing.

</blockquote>

Yeah, I did that too.. problem is I lost my CC's somewhere in Amsterdam, but I was too drunk and busy watching live sex shows to notice.. probably why I'm in the mess I'm in today :p

Ah well.. when it comes right down to it, I'd rather have those 92 stamps in my passport than a spotless credit report.. credit reports expire with age, but those travels.. yeesh :)

I started reading this and had to laugh because I just found out

Tuesday that I am having number 3 and the funny thing is I told my DH that if I hit thirty and we weren't pregnant that there weren't going to be any more. Low and behold my due date is 7 days after my thirtieth birthday. Go figure.

Congrats on number 3 slstafford. DH & I have 3 boys all approximately 2 years apart. Had the 1st when I was 25 and the last one at 30 and decided it was time to stop. I come from a large family (9 kids) and so I didn't really know my older sisters & brothers so I wanted to keep mine fairly close. My oldest sister is on number 8. Her oldest is 24 and her youngest just turned 3...I think she is crazy.

Well again, congrats on the new little addition!!

paw67

It's a tie. I had my son a month before my 17th birthday. Didn't marry his dad though. I married a nice guy three years later and he adopted my son. We had my daughter a couple of months after my 21st birthday. (I'm done! I'll be 39 when my daughter turns 18, still young enough to look hot and have all the fun I missed out on in my 20s!) People are always shocked that I not only graduated from high school but went to college.

<blockquote>Originally posted by techgoddess

People are always shocked that I not only graduated from high school but went to college.

</blockquote>

Yeah me too. Just curious about your name....what do you do? I'm a network engineer, and my nickname at work is "Network Goddess" LOL! ;)

Actually I'm a software engineer. I work on navigation algorithms in simulation software. A network engineer friend of mine bestowed me with that name because I'm always fixing people's computer problems.

Ahhh...LOL tech, willow, cape, sis....dont you just LOVE :soppy: :soppy: :soppy:how the WOMEN kinda took over this thread and now were all talkin bout havin babies and stuff!

I think its cute!! GIRLS RULE, BOYS DROOL!

HEY !

I got 1 girl and 4 boys. We're catchin' up !

WATCH IT, "goils" !

Of course, I never bore a baby, nor have I ever sh*t a watermelon, so I guess you do have an edge on me !

[Edit by crofttk on Friday, May 30, 2003 @ 10:02 AM]

Well I don't have any yet, but my fiancee and I spend a lot of time practicing.. we figure one day the gods are going to take our joke seriously one day.. does that count in this race?

<blockquote>Originally posted by crofttk

Yeah, watch, she may take something serious that you poked at her in fun !

:eek:

Hope that wasn't too crude for y'all ! :D

</blockquote>

That's fine. I've already told her if she ever starts throwing up in the mornings that I'm going to Vegas or Australia or something for 8 or 9 months, and she can go ahead and give me a call when she gives the emotional roller coaster all-clear sign.

She's smart enough to know I wasn't kidding when I said it :p