morrow

What the heck happened last night?

Hee-hee ! Yeah, I run off to London for three months on 1 of the 5 !

Oh yeah, and, if it ever comes down to it, and you're being the sensitive daddy attending the birth and you give momma your hand during contractions, just make sure you center your grip on hers or she'll break bones. I can just about guarantee it ! Just a tip.

[Edit by crofttk on Friday, May 30, 2003 @ 10:14 AM]

You guys are terrible!!!

I cant wait to be a prego again!!!!

My first to pregnancies were AWFUL!!!! I was a royal bitch, gained almost 100 pounds, looked like a slob.....NEVER AGAIN!

Next time, Im gunna be all cute and wear little shirts and have my belly poke out!!

Oh yeah....and not be such a rag! :D

<blockquote>Originally posted by morrow

You guys are terrible!!!

I cant wait to be a prego again!!!!

My first to pregnancies were AWFUL!!!! I was a royal bitch, gained almost 100 pounds, looked like a slob.....NEVER AGAIN!

Next time, Im gunna be all cute and wear little shirts and have my belly poke out!!

</blockquote>

You mean like The Blue Meanie? Cause he wasn't very cute with that big old stomach poking out from under his shirt..

<blockquote>Originally posted by Xanathos

You mean like The Blue Meanie? Cause he wasn't very cute with that big old stomach poking out from under his shirt..</blockquote>

Whos the Blue Meanie? And anyways, you guys dont think its cute when you see a pregnant woman (attractive one of course) with her little round tummy hangin out? I seen chicks that will wear bikinis and stuff when thier prego and I think its absolutely adorable!!!

Well I don't have any yet, but my fiancee and I spend a lot of time practicing..</blockquote>

practice makes perfect!!

Better have your fun while it lasts buddy, cause after you have kids you wont be practicing ANYTHING, cept mastering a crappy diaper while talking on the phone or somethin!

hey morrow, how old were you when you had your first baby? i am terrified of that. i am 26 and have been engaged 3 times. i just can't bear the thought i having kids or a husband, i want to adopt a little korean baby girl, i think.

<blockquote>Originally posted by techgoddess

I lost weight both times I was pregnant and I barely got sick. It was awesome!

</blockquote>

I lost weight too in my first 5 months, then DOC got a little concerned (im not a big person to begin with) and made me switch to a diet of whole milk, lotsa cheese and peanut butter....to try and gain weight!!

Before I got pregnant I was maybe 125lbs. and I shot up to almost 200!!!

Since my girls are only 14 months apart I never had the time to lose the weight.

After #2 was born, its was like Im a completely different person, Ive totally come outta my shell and feel so much more confident about myself!!! Only have about 10 more pounds to lose and I'll be back!! (I guess I could do it if I worked out or somethin, but I never do and I always complain!!) :p

You mean like The Blue Meanie? Cause he wasn't very cute with that big old stomach poking out from under his shirt..</blockquote>

Whos the Blue Meanie? And anyways, you guys dont think its cute when you see a pregnant woman (attractive one of course) with her little round tummy hangin out? I seen chicks that will wear bikinis and stuff when thier prego and I think its absolutely adorable!!!

</blockquote>

THIS is the Blue Meanie

And no, no I don't think it's cute :p. I figure if a person looks like a pear, it's time to cover things up :p

Well lets see my first one I was 18 had four days of labor and ended up having a c-section, plus I gained alot of weight because I was anorexic before I got pregnant and was forced to eat while prego. Can you say huge!

My second I was 27 gained a hole 23 pounds and was in labor for about 6 hours and she practically flew out naturaly.

So no two pregnancies are alike.

Well I don't have any yet, but my fiancee and I spend a lot of time practicing..</blockquote>

practice makes perfect!!

Better have your fun while it lasts buddy, cause after you have kids you wont be practicing ANYTHING, cept mastering a crappy diaper while talking on the phone or somethin!

</blockquote>

Again, nay :). She already knows she gets to handle all domestic chores like the diaper capers :p. Sorry, but by the time we have a kid, I'll be back to working 60+ hours a week for some tech company.. I sure as hell ain't coming home to change diapers :p

<blockquote>Originally posted by Idon'tpay

hey morrow, how old were you when you had your first baby? i am terrified of that. i am 26 and have been engaged 3 times. i just can't bear the thought i having kids or a husband, i want to adopt a little korean baby girl, i think.

</blockquote>

I was 18. I was young and scared. :eek: But now that my kids are a bit bigger I wouldnt have it any other way!

My oldest is in kindergarten and when she has a school function or somethin it's always kinda weird cause all the other moms and dads are like in thier 30s and 40s. Here DH and I are in our mid 20s!!

Again, nay :). She already knows she gets to handle all domestic chores like the diaper capers :p. Sorry, but by the time we have a kid, I'll be back to working 60+ hours a week for some tech company.. I sure as hell ain't coming home to change diapers :p</blockquote>

I outta slap you upside the head XAN!!! Anyone ever tell you its 2003!!

Parenting is a 50/50 deal. If she CHOOSES to stay home and be the domestic type....cool! But if your deciding for her than, thats not cool!

Be a man! ;)

There's nothing sexier than a hot guy changing a diaper!

</blockquote>

ROFLMAO....true true!

Its even sexier when they carry a burp rag on thier shoulder!!

Again, nay :). She already knows she gets to handle all domestic chores like the diaper capers :p. Sorry, but by the time we have a kid, I'll be back to working 60+ hours a week for some tech company.. I sure as hell ain't coming home to change diapers :p</blockquote>

I outta slap you upside the head XAN!!! Anyone ever tell you its 2003!!

Parenting is a 50/50 deal. If she CHOOSES to stay home and be the domestic type....cool! But if your deciding for her than, thats not cool!

Be a man! ;)

</blockquote>

Oh no, I gave her the option. But since I'm an MIT grad with 17 various tech certifications(including CCIE), and she's from a Div. II college with basic Microsoft certifications, when faced with the choice of either having me work and pull in six figures or else her working while I stay home, and us trying to live off mid five figures.. let's just say she didn't put up much of an argument when we had that talk :p.

</blockquote>

ROFLMAO....true true!

Its even sexier when they carry a burp rag on thier shoulder!!

</blockquote>

When my DH and I were dating, he changed my son's very messy diaper and I wanted to jump his bones right there!

;)

When my DH and I were dating, he changed my son's very messy diaper and I wanted to jump his bones right there!

;)</blockquote>

LOL...hey maybe thats the reason why mine are only 14 months apart, seen DH with a newborn and just couldnt hold back!!!!!

...Next time, Im gunna be all cute and wear little shirts and have my belly poke out!!

</blockquote>

Right ! Sounds like famous last words !

Just wait 'til hubby has something else on his mind and fails to notice how "cute" you are in your little shirts with your belly poking out !

Uh Oh, I hear the "ragtime" band warmin' up ! :D;)

Oh, but make sure he gets credit if, like me, he suddenly decides to appreciate variety as the SPICE of life ! Yum, Yum ! OK, I'll stop.

[Edit by crofttk on Friday, May 30, 2003 @ 11:24 AM]

</blockquote>

Well, sh*t ! I can change diapers (even adapted to the boy with cold air on the willie trick). 1 out of 2 ain't bad !

<blockquote>Originally posted by crofttk

...THIS is the Blue Meanie...</blockquote>

Jeez, I am SO old ! That is NOT the original Blue Meanie !

Ever hear of the Beatles and their "Yellow Submarine" album ?

[Edit by crofttk on Friday, May 30, 2003 @ 11:22 AM]

</blockquote>

Beatles? Submarine? Was it at least nuclear? Sorry gramps, tail end of Gen. X here :p

Yeah, I was watching cartoons on Saturday morning, along with the Monkees and the Brady Bunch back during Viet Nam War Era. I'm a late Baby Boomer.

But, I hain't a grampa yet, SONNY ! Uh.. I mean CHIEF, or HOMES, or whatever floats yer boat. :upsidown: :upsidown: :upsidown:

Check it:http://www.beatlemaniashoppe.com/products/ys%20cells/ys11.html

NOT A COMMERCIAL, I know that would violate TOS, just the quickest image I found !

[Edit by crofttk on Friday, May 30, 2003 @ 11:39 AM]

i guess we are all snappy today. Today I received some shity news from the CRA's. I diputed 10 items on equifax as not mine which are listed as included in bankruptcy. 4 of came back as chargeoff. My equifax score plunged. Actually all these were part of my bk. What the hell do I do know?? Do I just redispute and reverse myself and say included in bk. Chargeoff's are much worse than included in bk.

Hey does somebody have a kid I can borrow for a tax credit???