Can I delete a satisfied judgement? (and a few other things)

kevinwholder

Was wanting to know your advise on this.. I pulled my Equifax CR and it is listing the following;

>Satisfied Judgement filed 05/1998; Jackson County Courthouse; >Case or Other ID Number SM 98-XXX; Amount $189; Defendant-Subj; >Plaintiff-PC Doctor TIM Berry; Satisfied 07/1998; Verified >07/2001;

Can you all help me in what I can do to possibly get this deleted from my credit report?

I understand that any type of a "public record" is very very bad!!

Also, I have a few entries from OC's that are reporting as 31-60 and 3 reporting 61-90 but they are all older than 18 months except for one from Capitol One and that is because of my error. With Cap 1, after paying on time again, will that get rid of the 61-90 they are currently showing on there?

In addition, there is an entry there from SEARS with date of last activity of 1/1997 $0 bal and showing 120+ past due.. I disputed with SEARS several times and with EQ, TU and EXP.. I got it deleted from TU and EXP but not with EQ.. Any advise?

[Edit by kevinwholder on Saturday, May 31, 2003 @ 08:41 PM]

They say its easier to get these off is your name or address has changed since it was handed down. If thats the case, get your old name or old address's off your reports before you do anything. Then what you do is dispute with each cra that this is "Not Mine" or "No knowledge of this account". Give them their 30 days and see what happens.

<blockquote>Originally posted by kevinwholder

Was wanting to know your advise on this.. I pulled my Equifax CR and it is listing the following;

>Satisfied Judgement filed 05/1998; Jackson County Courthouse; >Case or Other ID Number SM 98-XXX; Amount $189; Defendant-Subj; >Plaintiff-PC Doctor TIM Berry; Satisfied 07/1998; Verified >07/2001;

Can you all help me in what I can do to possibly get this deleted from my credit report?

I understand that any type of a "public record" is very very bad!!

Also, I have a few entries from OC's that are reporting as 31-60 and 3 reporting 61-90 but they are all older than 18 months except for one from Capitol One and that is because of my error. With Cap 1, after paying on time again, will that get rid of the 61-90 they are currently showing on there?

In addition, there is an entry there from SEARS with date of last activity of 1/1997 $0 bal and showing 120+ past due.. I disputed with SEARS several times and with EQ, TU and EXP.. I got it deleted from TU and EXP but not with EQ.. Any advise?

[Edit by kevinwholder on Saturday, May 31, 2003 @ 08:41 PM]

</blockquote>

What steps did you take to get the judgement settled?

Did you arrange a deal with the CA, LAWYER?

I'm trying to pull a hail-mary(sp) here, but althougth my time-window for VACATING A JUDGEMENT is long past, after being on this board it is/was obvious that the bill was not properly validated. I'm going to settle but eventually, I'm going to prove that the lawyer got a judgement on me while not full-filling the FDCPA rules, and then get that in writing from the court or from the BAR. I going to pay, but I'm still going to have my say, and maybe the Judge will vacate the judgement once I settle. ... and that might enough info. to get it off MY credit report?????

Their going to get their money, but I believe in the old saying, "DON'T MAD, GET EVEN, aka, "FIGHT FIRE, WITH FIRE". They want put sh** on my credit report and use underhanded tactics to do that, cool. I'll file a complaint with the BAR, and any body else that tarnish this guys character.

... Lawyers and collection agencies have need to keep their credability clean to, not just consumers!!!!!!

[Edit by ADSOFT on Sunday, June 1, 2003 @ 10:57 AM]