Letter format?

Anonymous

First post by the way. Great site. I've already done some serious damage to much of the negative reporting on my CR's. One of the big things that's still hurting me is getting inquiries removed. I'm calling everyday, but I would also like to make an assault with my fax machine considering I have one in my home office. I've got all the fax numbers; however, I have no idea what format or what to include in a letter.

Could someone post an example of one that's worked for them? I'd also like to see a letter for disputing general accounts that are listed as charge-offs too, but the inquiries are the main thing. Again, lots of great info. Keep it up. :D

<blockquote>Originally posted by mondaysblow

First post by the way. Great site. I've already done some serious damage to much of the negative reporting on my CR's. One of the big things that's still hurting me is getting inquiries removed. I'm calling everyday, but I would also like to make an assault with my fax machine considering I have one in my home office. I've got all the fax numbers; however, I have no idea what format or what to include in a letter.

Could someone post an example of one that's worked for them? I'd also like to see a letter for disputing general accounts that are listed as charge-offs too, but the inquiries are the main thing. Again, lots of great info. Keep it up. :D

</blockquote>

Welcome to the board-

As far as sample letters for removing collections and charge off accounts, look at the top of this page, there's a link to it.